October 05, 2011

Erica & Peter's Wedding

One of my many favorite weddings that I got to work on this year was Erica and Peter’s. Erica is a creative and free-spirited accomplished photographer who I met a few years back at a couple of weddings that we were both working on. I really did, and still do admire her work, and I felt great appreciation towards her when she was kind enough to send me pictures from the weddings that we had worked on together. Erica was so refreshingly down to earth and calm during the morning of her wedding, you wouldn’t have guessed that she was about to walk down the aisle in front of 400 guests! Her dream wedding was held on a beautiful sunny day at her family’s gorgeous home in Southlands.
The makeup that Erica and I decided on for her wedding was super natural since she doesn’t wear a lot of makeup in her day-to-day life. She also didn’t need a lot because she has this beautiful dark Hawaiian tan from living in Maui. I did manage to convince her into wearing false lashes for the wedding to give more definition to her eyes since we were using minimal eyeshadows. # 33 MAC lashes, they never fail! The makeup went perfect with her loose side swept braid and simple but elegant ivory lace wedding dress.

Photography by the talented and artistic Jana Vackova

Photography by Jana Vackova



I also did the makeup for Erica’s bridesmaids as well. They all wore white dresses that they each chose themselves to reflect their own personal style. They were such a beautiful group of girls inside and out, I can see why Erica wanted to include them all in her bridal party. Congratulations Erica and Peter!

Erica and her 7 Bridemaids

No comments:

Post a Comment